Re: calabash and saxon extension functions

James Sulak <jsulak@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm attempting to use Saxon extension functions in an XSLT called from
> within a pipeline, but I get the error "Saxon extension functions are
> not available under Saxon-HE."  However, I am using Saxon PE, so they
> should be available.  Is there a trick to let Calabash know that the
> PE features are available in Saxon?

If you put the saxon PE jar file on your class path before the
calabash.jar file and have the Saxon license on your class path, I
think it should "just work". If it doesn't, let me know.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676