Re: calabash and saxon extension functions

The jar manifest specifies what jars to load if you are executing by
just referencing the Calabash jar file.  I suggest you try manually
specifying all the jar files and make sure you only have Saxon-PE
available.

If that works, you can build a custom version of calabash using the
build system and should be able to just drop the supporting jars into
the 'lib' directory.  When it builds the calabash jar file, it bundles
the jar file paths that you have in the 'lib' directory into the jar
manifest.

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."