Re: Dynamically setting the text of an added element in a pipeline . . ?

Okay i understand now. Thanks very much.

I wonder if it can or cannot be written as follows?

          <field name="iterationCount">$pos</field>

    . . .

Regards
Alex

--
Alex
-----

A Bafila, is two rivers flowing together as one:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bafila/125611807494851