Re: Problems running Calabash pipelines with oXygen 12.1

Philip Fennell <Philip.Fennell@marklogic.com> writes:
> reported by XML parser processing null: Read timed out
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd) Read timed out
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd)

The W3C servers struggle mightly under the load of validators retreiving
the DTDs. Sometimes they time out. If you do it often enough, they'll
start replying with access denied.

Put those DTDs in a catalog with a local copy.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
www.marklogic.com