Re: pxf:mkdir in Calabash

I've just checked and it should work fine with off-the-shelf oXygen
12.1.

The default configuration within the included Calabash jar correctly
declares the mkdir step with the following element:

<implementation type="cxf:mkdir" class-
name="com.xmlcalabash.extensions.fileutils.Mkdir"/>

The following Pipeline runs fine:

   xmlns:pxf="http://xmlcalabash.com/ns/extensions/fileutils"
version="1.0">
fileutils.xpl"/>
   <pxf:mkdir name="mkdir" href="/tmp/mydir"/>

Cheers,
Romain.