Re: pxf:mkdir in Calabash

I'm not sure, but it could come from the pxf:mkdir step implementation
not being declared in the default Calabash configuration.

To use a processor-specific atomic step in Calabash you need:
1. to import or declare the step signature (usually by importing a
step library)
2. to let Calabash know which class to load for the step name

(2) can be done with the 'implementation' element of the XML calabash
configuration file. You can override or add to the default
configuration with local files, for instance a file named .calabash in
your home directory will be looked up by default.

Again, I'm not sure of the diagnosis here. I've not updated oXygen yet
and cannot check on my setup.

Cheers,
Romain.