Re: p:document-template in Calabash: bug?

Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:
>   I confirm this is fixed in the latest version (0.9.30).  But
> while confirming this, I found another bug.  If you add a comment
> after the root element of the template port, which contains an
> expression enclosed in { and }, it generates a Null Pointer
> Exception.  Full repro (I only added the comment):

Good catch. I was expecting the interpolated content to have an
element ancestor and comments (or PIs) that are siblings to the
document element don't have one.

Fixed for the next release which I'll make asap.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
www.marklogic.com