Re: p:exec -- can it apply to only selected parts of input using a loop?

Thanks..

btw is there a way to vote for changing the name of p:viewport

I'm not certain if the graphics terminology influenced the naming or if that
is coincidence http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viewport

What would a developer think p:viewport does intuitively?  If random xml
developer not familiar with xproc was asked what they were going to do when
viewing a port on their xml input what would they say?

There may be a better term related to what is happening with the xml input
such that a selection of the document is being modified.

p:modifySubtree
p:modifyNode

Maybe p:modifyNode is the most intuitive I can come up with brainstorming
here..

Let me know your thoughts
Regards

--