Re: Strange behavior involving (p:)resolve-uri, variables, attributes, calabash, oxygen, saxon, ...

I've attached the full log from oXygen. This is the essence of it:

21996 DEBUG [ Thread-7 ]
ro.sync.xml.transformer.xproc.calabash.XProcTransformerImpl -
java.lang.IllegalStateException: *** Internal Saxon error: local variable
encountered whose binding has been deleted
java.lang.IllegalStateException: *** Internal Saxon error: local variable
encountered whose binding has been deleted
    at
net.sf.saxon.expr.ExpressionTool.allocateSlots(ExpressionTool.java:541)
    at
net.sf.saxon.expr.ExpressionTool.allocateSlots(ExpressionTool.java:547)
    at
net.sf.saxon.expr.ExpressionTool.allocateSlots(ExpressionTool.java:547)
    at
net.sf.saxon.expr.ExpressionTool.allocateSlots(ExpressionTool.java:547)
    at
net.sf.saxon.expr.ExpressionTool.allocateSlots(ExpressionTool.java:547)
    at
net.sf.saxon.expr.ExpressionTool.allocateSlots(ExpressionTool.java:547)
    at
net.sf.saxon.expr.ExpressionTool.allocateSlots(ExpressionTool.java:547)
    at
net.sf.saxon.expr.ExpressionTool.allocateSlots(ExpressionTool.java:547)
    at
net.sf.saxon.sxpath.XPathEvaluator.createExpression(XPathEvaluator.java:126)
    at
net.sf.saxon.s9api.XPathCompiler.internalCompile(XPathCompiler.java:416)
    at net.sf.saxon.s9api.XPathCompiler.compile(XPathCompiler.java:397)
    at
com.xmlcalabash.runtime.XAtomicStep.evaluateXPath(XAtomicStep.java:754)
    at
com.xmlcalabash.runtime.XAtomicStep.computeValue(XAtomicStep.java:643)
    at com.xmlcalabash.runtime.XPipeline.doRun(XPipeline.java:231)
    at com.xmlcalabash.runtime.XPipeline.run(XPipeline.java:136)
    at
ro.sync.xml.transformer.xproc.calabash.XProcTransformerImpl.transform(Unknown
Source)
    at ro.sync.xml.transformer.xproc.c$2.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
21998 DEBUG [ Thread-7 ] ro.sync.xml.transformer.xproc.c -
ro.sync.exml.editor.xmleditor.ErrorListException
ro.sync.exml.editor.xmleditor.ErrorListException
    at
ro.sync.xml.transformer.xproc.calabash.XProcTransformerImpl.transform(Unknown
Source)
    at ro.sync.xml.transformer.xproc.c$2.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
21998 DEBUG [ Transformation Performer ] ro.sync.exml.editor.xmleditor.cc -
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Cannot transform
file:/home/jostein/Skrivebord/debug.xpl because:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Cannot transform
file:/home/jostein/Skrivebord/debug.xpl because:
    at ro.sync.xml.transformer.xproc.c.transform(Unknown Source)
    at ro.sync.exml.editor.xproc.transform.m.b(Unknown Source)
    at ro.sync.exml.editor.xmleditor.cc.nd(Unknown Source)
    at ro.sync.exml.editor.xmleditor.cc$4.vzi(Unknown Source)
    at ro.sync.ui.application.y.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: ro.sync.exml.editor.xmleditor.ErrorListException
---------
ro.sync.exml.editor.xmleditor.ErrorListException
    at
ro.sync.xml.transformer.xproc.calabash.XProcTransformerImpl.transform(Unknown
Source)
    at ro.sync.xml.transformer.xproc.c$2.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Regards
Jostein