RE: XML Calabash: New option, changed XProcConfiguration constructor

Are they atleast documented ?
I'll have to update the xmlsh calabash extension to use these, and may in
fact not *know* the right value ...
Curious why do you need to know the edition ?
For xmlsh I need to know how to pass the flag into Saxon to tell it to do
schema mode or not but dont need to know the edition.  But I can query the
edition at runtime to find out what it is.
Are you dynamically changing the classpath based on the edition ?
If not you can query the edition dynamically based on whatever the java
class loader found.

E.g. here's the code to "xversion" which prints amoung other things the
saxon edition

http://xmlsh.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xmlsh/trunk/src/commands/org/xmlsh/c
ommands/builtin/xversion.java?revision=644&view=markup

This relies on the s9api Processor.
getUnderlyingConfiguration().getEditionCode()

David A. Lee
dlee@calldei.com
http://www.xmlsh.org