From: Alex Muir [mailto:alex.g.muir@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 2:13 PM
To: Toman, Vojtech
Cc: xproc-dev@w3.org
Subject: Re: The XProc Quine

Vojtech,

That's interesting why does an empty href <p:document href=""/> load the document itself?

Is that a common feature across other tools?

Florents example seems to work when I run it.. I don't understand the wrinkle but port law always confuses me so no surprise.

Alex

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 9:20 AM, <vojtech.toman@emc.com<mailto:vojtech.toman@emc.com>> wrote:
>   Excellent.  By using the appropriate shortcuts, we can even
> reduce it further:

Yes, except for the small wrinkle that in order to run this pipeline, you would have to provide some input to its "source" input port.

Regards,
Vojtech

--
Vojtech Toman
Consultant Software Engineer

--
Alex Muir
Instructor | Program Organizer - University Technology Student Work Experience Building

Low budget software development benefiting development in the Gambia, West Africa
Experience of a lifetime, come to Gambia and Join UTSWEB - http://sites.utg.edu.gm/utsweb/<https://sites.google.com/a/utg.edu.gm/utsweb/>