Re: The XProc Quine

Vojtech,

That's interesting why does an empty href <p:document href=""/> load the
document itself?

Is that a common feature across other tools?

Florents example seems to work when I run it.. I don't understand the
wrinkle but port law always confuses me so no surprise.

Alex

--
Alex Muir
Instructor | Program Organizer - University Technology Student Work

Low budget software development benefiting development in the Gambia, West
Africa
Experience of a lifetime, come to Gambia and Join UTSWEB -
http://sites.utg.edu.gm/utsweb/<https://sites.google.com/a/utg.edu.gm/utsweb/>