Re: empty arg in p:exec

Well, I guess you can always use another args separator for such
corner cases, along with entities to escape the quotes like in:

I was just considering if there should be an exception in the default
case (with the space separator), as one would expect a double space to
be counted as one space (like in a command line). Maybe it's a bad
idea to introduce an exception after all...

Romain.