Re: Running Calabash from a terminal (Linux)

Ah, of course! Thanks Romain.

jostein@jostein-laptop:~$ calabash pipe.xpl
Jun 17, 2010 11:30:19 AM com.xmlcalabash.util.DefaultXProcMessageListener
info
INFO: file:/home/jostein/Skrivebord/calabash/calabash-0.9.21/xpl/pipe.xpl:2:
Running anonymousType_1 #ANON.85
Jun 17, 2010 11:30:19 AM com.xmlcalabash.util.DefaultXProcMessageListener
info
INFO: Running #ANON.86
<doc>
Congratulations! You've run your first pipeline!
</doc>

Regards
Jostein