Re: Can one within a for-each loop wrap, output, sink a set of files and continue processing with remaining files?

Vojtech,

Thanks, I hadn't yet come across the ability to do recursion in xproc.

I found a recursive example earlier in the xproc dev list that needed some
small updates for version attributes. Thought I would post it again with
some cx:message for anyone else not aware of recursion in xproc to have the
example.

I'll see if I can get something working for processing the 200 file sets.

Regards

http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc-step" xmlns:cx="
http://xmlcalabash.com/ns/extensions" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"