Re: Custom XML formatting?

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:

> Whitespace is significant *everywhere* except "element only" content.

I think this is not right.  What about whitespace within a tag -- for
example, between an attribute's name and the equal sign?  I just checked the
spec, and can't find where it indicates explicitly that it's not
significant, but that's always been my understanding.

Maybe that's what you meant by "Better pretty printing of elements and
attributes ...".