Re: The extension cxf:move not found in Calabash

Hi,

As far as I know Calabash *does* include the file utils extensions,
it's just that the step declarations are not included in its default
extension library.

The way I use the file extensions is by manually importing a local
copy of the file utils library (attached to this email).

BR,
Romain.