Re: calabash / xsl:result-document

Hello, Betty and Vojtech,

thank you very much for your responses! I had overlooked the "secondary"
port, and now I know what to do.

Betty, I wonder what you meant by
"let XProc handle writing (p:write) the XML file..."

Did you perhaps mean p.store?

Thanks,
-- Hans-Juergen

PS: Vojtech, your pattern for writing the result-document stream is nice
and convincing.