RE: "URI has an authority component" error

Tomos,

Without further information, I can only make a guess: perhaps you are
using a file: URI scheme with an authority component such as:

file://host:port/path/to/file ?

You may be specifying this URI directly somewhere, or it may be
generated as the result of some URI resolution process (with relative
URIs).

But of course, it could some entirely different problem.

Regards,
Vojtech

Behalf Of
> HILLMAN, Tomos
> Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 4:07 PM
> To: xproc-dev@w3.org
> Subject: "URI has an authority component" error
>
> Hi List,
>
> Can anyone shed any light as to why a transformation in Calabash would
fail with this
> error?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Tom
> Oxford University Press (UK) Disclaimer
>
> This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its
contents to
> anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended purpose
only. OUP
> does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Any views or
> opinions presented are those of the author only and not of OUP. If
this email has
> come to you in error, please delete it, along with any attachments.
Please note that