Re: calabash with primary attributes

James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com> writes:

> I guess the question is, can't we augment the algorithm > its trivial
> either way to implement and I don't see any confusion allowing such.

I suppose we could, but I think the idea was to keep it simple. If you
have exactly one port, then it should be primary by default. If you've
reached a level of complexity where you have multiple input ports, you
should make it explicit yourself.

In your example, you could simply say that the source is primary and
you wouldn't have to say that the extra port was not.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | One should always be a little
http://nwalsh.com/            | improbable.--Oscar Wilde