Re: What should happen when you don't try/catch an exception...

Philip Fennell <Philip.Fennell@bbc.co.uk> writes:

> Now using Calabash 0.9.11 I get the following message:
>
> Error  : Pipeline failed: com.xmlcalabash.core.XProcException: No
> outputs allowed.

The error messages in XML Calabash really suck.

My guess is that there's something else wrong now. Perhaps you've got
p:error in a p:choose that doesn't have any outputs? In that case,
you need a p:sink after it.

> I guess I should be able to allow the exception to bubble-up to the top
> if I so wish. Has this new behaviour been introduced as a result of
> adding an output port on p:error?

It should still bubble up.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Where it is permissible both to die and
http://nwalsh.com/            | not to die, it is an abuse of valour to