Re: The Zen of pipelines?

good overview to show the intention and spirit of a pipeline.
all problems in the domain of information processing / transformation
(information centric problems) are tend to be complex if you look at
them as a monolith operation. the trick is to split the problem into
smaller, semantically complete steps of sub-problems needs to be solved.
if you compare a technical pipeline with a assembly line in production
you see the trick. transform a stream of data with short and less
complex steps. we does provide much benefit for human works in some
cases but it provides much benefit for automatic steps either in
assembly lines as well as in technical pipelines working on information
flows.

alex

http://trent-intovalue.blogspot.com/