[closed] Re: calabash: p:identity with multiple inline

"James Fuller" <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com> writes:

> yes, its correct behavior, but I think that we should reconsider
> allowing default inputs and outputs to have sequence="true" ...
> otherwise its gonna be a FAQ.

The WG considered this issue and decided, on balance, to make no change.
I'll start an FAQ and make this question 1 :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Many ideas grow better when
http://nwalsh.com/            | transplanted to another mind than in