Re: possible bug in p:iteration select

James Garriss <james@garriss.org> writes:

> What I (instinctively) want to do is this:

> But Calabash ain't buying that either.  :-)  That's probably my XSLT
> background squeaking through.

No, that's the same bug. Calabash doesn't get the context node correct
for any of the variable/option/parameter elements. Worse still,
perhaps, it doesn't even take them into consideration when
constructing the flow graph, so it's all bound to go pear shaped as
soon as the pipeline starts running.

Fixes under way.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Wisdom is only a comparative quality,
http://nwalsh.com/            | it will not bear a single