Re: oh no, my result is escaping!

James Garriss <james@garriss.org> writes:

> #1)  Is that a bug in a) my pipeline, b) my thinking, c) Calabash, d) all of
> the above, e) none of the above?

At a quick glance, it's a Calabash bug. I'll put it on my list.

> #2)  Is it proper terminology to call the inner p:declare-step a
> subpipeline?  I think so.

The spec uses the term subpipeline for the steps inside a
declare-step, not for steps you call. I'd probably call the
p:declare-step a step declaration and the call to that step, a
user-defined step, or something like that.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Oh well, no matter what happens,
http://nwalsh.com/            | there's always death.-- Napoleon