Re: Calabash and p:validate-with-xml-schema

James Garriss <james@garriss.org> writes:

> I wrote a little script to execute the Java that runs Calabash.  Good stuff.
> So I put saxon-license.lic in there, too.  I still get the
> NullPointerException.  Ideas?

My bad. You don't need to put the license in there, just put the SaxonSA jar
file on the class path.

Unfortunately, I also need to add a flag or something. Right now, the code
reads:

        boolean schemaAware = false;
        processor = new Processor(schemaAware);

which is, uhm, a little sub-optimal. I'll fix that ASAP. I owe you a new
drop anyway, for the fixes to p:wrap :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | God, root, what is difference?" --Pitr,
http://nwalsh.com/            | User Friendly; "God is more forgiving."