Re: Calabash and p:validate-with-xml-schema

Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> writes:
> On 22 Sep 2008, at 17:33, Norman Walsh wrote:
>> I believe you need SaxonSA to support the validate step.
>
> Couldn't you use Xerces for XSD validation? Having SaxonSA (for which
> people have to pay) as a requirement is a bit of a pain when there are
> free validators around.

Yes, I can. And I probably will. Eventually. Right now, my
implementation focus is on getting a feature complete, completely
conformant implementation.

If anyone gets there first, you're more than welcome to grab the
sources and build the adapter :-)

(What I really, really need is a Saxon Tree to SAX Source adapter:
http://markmail.org/message/yrhmhucv4hpnnliy Nudge, nudge. Hint, hint. )

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Science is like sex: sometimes
http://nwalsh.com/            | something useful comes out, but that is