Re: calabash 0.8.4: question about p:declare-step

ah too many layers of abstraction.....

my bash test run wrapper was trying to force feed something to a non
existent port named source e.g.

java com.xmlcalabash.drivers.Main -isource=$1 $2

nothing wrong then... I was confused by the error message because I
was reading it that the xproc processor was expecting a port named
source ;)

Error  : Pipeline failed: com.xmlcalabash.core.XProcException: Binding
for 'source' which doesn't exist.
com.xmlcalabash.core.XProcException: Binding for 'source' which doesn't exist.
        at com.xmlcalabash.drivers.Main.run(Main.java:239)
        at com.xmlcalabash.drivers.Main.main(Main.java:69)

apologies for the false positive.

cheers ,Jim