Re: calabash 0.8.4: question about p:declare-step

"James Fuller" <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com> writes:

> given

>             xmlns:p="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc">

> I thought declaring primary-source explicitly as primary (with
> @primary attr) should result in this being treated as the default
> readable input.
>
> is this a calabash bug or a misunderstanding of the spec on my part ?

It works for me, so I dunno :-)

$ calabash -iprimary-source=test1.xpl test1.xpl
<c:result xmlns:c="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc-step">1</c:result>

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We look back on our life as a thing of
http://nwalsh.com/            | broken pieces, because our mistakes and