Re: possible bug in p:iteration select

2008/10/1 Norman Walsh wrote:

> I'm quite surprised. First, you only have to quote
> expressions that are simple strings.

  Oops, sorry, I didn't look carefully enough at the
example.  I thought the file path (something like
/path/to/file.xml) was actually an XPath.

  If I am right, I've seen in another context that same
thing (quoting an XPath expression itself to pass it to a
step), but I can't find it anymore.  Something like:

    xpath=" '/root/elem[@a eq 1]' "

  Of course, defining an attribute's value as an XPath
expression, thus having to quote string literals in that
context, is not at all disturbing (IMHO.)

> I'm sort of expecting most of our users will have some
> XSLT experience.

  ;-)

--
Florent Georges