Re: possible bug in p:iteration select

"Florent Georges" <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:
> [...] but I'd like to say that I
> find very confusing to quote an XPath expression, too.  I don't know
> what else is better, but really I don't like this idea, and I am
> afraid it will cause confusion in the user community.

I'm quite surprised. First, you only have to quote expressions that are
simple strings.

  <px:step>

And if the expression is only a simple string, *use the shortcut*:

  <px:step opt="some string"/>

it doesn't require quoting and is easier to read.

Second, our semantics for select are exactly the same as the XSLT
semantics.

I'm sort of expecting most of our users will have some XSLT experience.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Never interrupt your enemy when he is
http://nwalsh.com/            | making a mistake.-- Napoleon