Re: 'Sequence of documents'

"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> writes:
> Am I right in thinking xproc may be the first W3C CR/Rec to use that term?
> XSLT uses 'collection' for something not dissimilar.
>
> I note it simply because the term is not defined in the spec.
> I guess, not being overloaded, that is reasonable.
>
> If other recs wish to re-use the term, some form of definition may
> be appropriate?

I don't think there's anything special about the term. If some other
spec wants something beyond the natural english language meaning of
sequence, I think the'll have to define it themselves.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The art of living is more like
http://nwalsh.com/            | wrestling than dancing.--Marcus Aurelius