Re: Calabash problem - primary port(s)

I agree with Dave that his way seems more logical on its face, but I
think I understand why it was done the way it was (somebody who
actually knows might want to pitch in).  I suppose it's analogous to
XSLT, where you can define input and output documents explicitly in
your transform by using document() and <xsl:result-document />, but
most of the time, you don't, since not doing it makes your transform
more portable.

If you look at it that way, leaving the job of binding the output of a
pipeline to it's caller makes sense.  Although I agree, it would be
nice to have an easy way to do it within the pipeline.

-James