Re: online XML Schema validation service, python bindings

On 5/27/20 11:17 AM, Mukul Gandhi wrote:

> Thanks. I'm happy that, you've found my work useful.

I maintain a Python package for XSD validation and decoding, so having a
Python interface for checking validation results can be very useful (and
faster than using a browser ...).

> I still have to develop & deploy the API implementation
> for xsValidationHandlerAdvanced, and the corresponding Python examples.
> I would hope to complete that, sometime soon.

If you want I can help to create also a Python CLI script from the
examples when the advanced API will be ready.

Thanks

Davide Brunato

SISSA - International School for Advanced Studies
Information Technology and Computing Services
via Bonomea 265 - 34136 Trieste - Italy
tel: +39-040-3787538
e-mail: brunato@sissa.it
web: http://itcs.sissa.it, http://www.sissa.it