Re: online XML Schema validation service, python bindings

On 5/24/20 12:21 PM, Mukul Gandhi wrote:

> I could get some time, to develop python examples that call the above
> mentioned 'online XML Schema validation service'. This effectively means
> that, we can do XML Schema 1.0 and 1.1 validations from python programs
> (the XML Schema validations would be performed by Xerces-J at backend)
> by making remote invocations to the above mentioned 'online XML Schema
> validation service'. The above mentioned link, now has details about
> this work, and the python programs that I've talked about in this mail
> are available for download from the above link.

Very useful for me the examples of using validation API from Python
programs. There is also the option to pass more than two XSD files using
the advanced interface xsValidationHandlerAdvanced (maybe creating a
temporary .zip file for request.post call)?

Thanks

Davide

Davide Brunato

SISSA - International School for Advanced Studies
Information Technology and Computing Services
via Bonomea 265 - 34136 Trieste - Italy
tel: +39-040-3787538
e-mail: brunato@sissa.it
web: http://itcs.sissa.it, http://www.sissa.it