online XML Schema validation service, python, c# bindings

Hi all,

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 4:36 PM Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was able to modify, the 'online XML Schema validator' located at
> https://www.softwarebytes.org/xmlvalidation/ (and the advanced one as
> well, located at
> https://www.softwarebytes.org/xmlvalidation/advxmlvalidator.html), where
> the API implementation was modified (tested with remote Python scripts) to
> provide following features,
> The user with an option in Python scripts, can ask for response type to be
> text, XML or JSON. The Python scripts located on the preceding mentioned
> site, have been modified to illustrate all possible input options.

Now I've added, C# examples as well on the above mentioned site, that
invoke the mentioned 'online XML Schema validator'. The mentioned Python &
C# examples may be downloaded from
https://www.softwarebytes.org/xmlvalidation/.

--
Regards,