Re: use cases of xs:any [strict, lax]

Hi all,
    I feel, <xs:any processContents="strict" .../> and <xs:any
processContents="lax" .../> may be useful when used along with xs:include /
xs:import.

When using XSD validation, a policy could be imposed where certain XSD type
definitions need to be made available from included / imported schemas, and
the availability of such XSD types is not in control of the including /
importing schema.

Any further clarification would be helpful.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi