Re: Web based XML Schema validator tool

Hello,
   There's a page here as well https://www.w3.org/standards/xml/schema,
that has a section "Validators". The "Validators" section on this page,
points to Henry Thompson's XSV tool but it then says "The XML Schema
Validator service has been Discontinued".

May be the right place for my site, is within "Validators" section on the
page https://www.w3.org/standards/xml/schema. The title "Validators" on
this page, might be changed to something like "Web based validators".

Please evaluate the different options, to see which is most right.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi