From: Mukul Gandhi [mailto:gandhi.mukul@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 7:39 AM
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: Web based XML Schema validator tool

Hello list,
   I am pleased to announce an improved version of a Web based XML Schema validator, available here

http://xmlvalidation-mukulga.rhcloud.com/

or

https://xmlvalidation-mukulga.rhcloud.com/

Following are some important features of this tool:
1) It support both 1.0 and 1.1 versions of W3C XML Schema.
2) There are two UI options in the tool
  a) You can use upto 2 XSD documents for validation. Use 2 XSD documents if you have constructs like xs:include / xs:import etc. Otherwise, you can use only 1 XSD document.
  b) You can use any number of XSD documents for validation, via a zip archive upload.

Few other things I would like to point:
a) The tool maintains a log of validations attempted by users, like following

Fail : 1.0 : Sat Apr 23 01:08:09 EDT 2016
Pass : 1.0 : Sat Apr 23 01:08:09 EDT 2016
Fass : 1.1 : Sat Apr 23 01:08:09 EDT 2016

This is simply for statistical analysis, and doesn't reveal anything about the files uploaded by users.

b) The tool doesn't store files uploaded by users, and deletes them immediately after completing validation.

Any feedbacks are welcome, about the features or bugs in this tool. You may post your comments in this list, or directly to me. I'll try my best to fix any important bugs.

If you find it ok, I'll be happy if this gets listed in the Tools section on the site: https://www.w3.org/XML/Schema.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi