Re: keyref to a key in a different scope

Hi George,
    As a workaround, with XSD 1.1 we can write an assertion on the
complexType of element "parent" as follows:

<xs:assert test="every $tst in test satisfies $tst/@ref =
child/element/@id"/>

This kind of simulates the keyref you've written.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi