Re: [ann] oXygen 14.2 comes with complete support for XML Schema 1.1

Thank you David,

We look forward to your feedback and we will be happy to offer oXygen
licenses to XML Schema WG members that need one.

We setup a webinar to cover the new XML Schema 1.1 support:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/167340249
This will be in three weeks from now, Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 11:00
AM EST.

Best Regards,
George
--