Re: Three equivalent ways to specify an unconstrained data type ... are there others?

From: G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 12:07:59 -0300
To: "xmlschema-dev@w3.org" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
At 2012-10-20 16:03 +0100, Florent Georges wrote:
>G. Ken Holman wrote:
>

>   Hi,
> > t:\ftemp>w3cschema roger.xsd roger.xml
>
>   I find that part particularly interesting ;-)  Is "w3cschema" a
> script of your own, or a kind of standard bundle that can be
> downloaded to validate a schema and an instance with different processors?

Just a simple 3-line batch file that invokes one batch file for each
of the three processors (XJParse for Xerces, Saxon and Altova).

Nothin' fancy, but quite convenient.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com