Re: Order indicators in the .xsd file

From: Pete Cordell <petexmldev@codalogic.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:27:18 +0100
To: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
Cc: "Michael Kay" <mike@saxonica.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Original Message From: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen"

> If you don't see that the counter implementation you propose can
> be regarded as an implementation of the FSA I described, I don't
> think I know how to help you.

I think I can claim Godwin's on that!!!

I think again we have a disjoint with one of us discussing a practical
engineering state automata that you'd implement in code that recognisably
implements a state transition diagram and the other an abstract mathematical
concept of an automata that treats the entire state of a program (such as MS
Excel) as a state and changes of said state as state transitions.

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Twitter: http://twitter.com/petecordell
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using C++ XML
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info