What is the namespace for XSD1.1?

From: Fred Li <fredzli@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:19:12 -0700
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi experts,

I appreciate all the answers you provided to my question about the use
of order indicators in the XSD file, and I am happy to know that there
is no maxOccurs restrictions on "all" in XSD1.1, so the problem I
mentioned is not a problem any more with XSD1.1. Now my question is
how do  I use the XSD1.1? Usually I have a line of code at the
beginning of the xsd file like:
elementFormDefault="qualified">

For XSD1.1, what should I put for the value of "xmlns:xs="? Anything
else do need for the use of XSD1.1?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Fred Li