Re: Access to Schema API information

Michael Kay writes:

> I have been implementing a Saxon extension that exposes the Schema
> Component Model to XSLT and XQuery applications

Using functions is cool, but did you consider sticking with XPath?

See an old Extreme paper for some work we did in Edinburgh along those
lines a long time back now:

  Uniform access to infosets via reflection
  Extreme Markup Languages 2003
  http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/Extreme_2003.html

                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk