RE: Invoking schema validation processors

Thanks for the suggestion, Clemens, but I see
that its use requires obtaining a free license
key, plus it appears to be Windows only.  Those
aspects would prevent me from including it in the OASIS UBL distribution.

That xjparse is a portable JAR file allows me to
use that today in the distribution.  There are
both Windows and shell demonstration scripts that
run for users of the UBL package.

I've filed a report on xjparse and will make a
note to this list when this issue has been repaired by Norm:

   https://github.com/ndw/xjparse/issues/1

Free 5-hour video lecture: XSLT/XPath 1.0 & 2.0 http://ude.my/uoui9h
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com