Re: Progress towards XSD 1.1

Original Message From: "Michael Kay"
> On 29/09/2011 15:07, Ramirez, Paul M (388J) wrote:
>> Hey Michael,
>>
>> Thanks for your feedback. What would be the best way for an observer to
>> monitor the status of the process?
>
> Sorry,  I can't offer any useful suggestions. When the status changes, the
> WG publishes new external documents. In between such publications, the
> status isn't changing...

Perhaps I could gently suggest that IMO the XSD working group could do a
better job of engaging the hearts and minds of people outside the working
group.  I know you guys are busy, but it's not uncommon to find out months
after a draft has been released that something is available for review.  By
then it doesn't inspire you to drop everything to review it; with the result
that you never review it!

Thanks,

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using C++ XML
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info