Re: Choice between complextContent and complexType

On 16/06/2011 02:37, Karl Stubsjoen wrote:
> I have an element "description", who should either extend the
> complexType "formInputTypes" or contain a sequence of "column"
> elements.  Is this possible?

Can you modify formInputTypes so that its content model is extracted
into a named model group? If you can, then it's easy to define a new
type using xs:choice that has this model group as one of its branches.

(I wish it were possible to refer to the content model of a complex type
without having to do this, but unfortunately it isn't)

Michael Kay
Saxonica