Re: Are these all the possible variations for simpleTypes?

Hi Roger,
    I think one case that is probably left is follows,

<xs:union memberTypes="t1 t2">
     {xs:simpleType*}
</xs:union>

i.e simpleType with variety union may have both, value in memberTypes
attribute and simpleType's specified as children of xs:union element.

In this case, effective memberTypes of this would be, simpleType's
specified in memberTypes attribute appended by simpleType children of
xs:union.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi