Re: Optimizing a schema.

Michael,

Thats a great reference, thanks. You are right this is looking quite
ambitious to do in xslt, thats why I was hoping I could use saxon to help
take the brunt of the load in converting the schema to an FSA.

Next I need to convert my current validation algorithm, which is recursive,
into an iterative one. If you have any ideas on that I would much appreciate
the advice. The end goal being to provide access to a PSVI which can be
queried to determine where new elements can be inserted safely into the
structure.

Thanks,

Casey